Learn to Nordic Walk at Wallington
Have you ever thought about learning to Nordic walk and wondered what all the fuss is about? Then this is the session for you. Why not learn to Nordic Walk with us?
We have teamed up with the National Trust property of Wallington to provide Nordic Walking beginners sessions in the beautiful grounds of this wonderful historic property. All of the facilities of Wallington are available here, so it is an ideal place to try Nordic Walking.
Training is provided by Julie, the owner of Strolls With Poles. Julie is an experienced Nordic Walking Instructor and Nordic Walker, so you are in good hands.
The format for the session will be:
- Provided with a set of poles (properly set up according to your height);
- A short introduction about Nordic walking, its benefits and it’s origin;
- Instruction for beginners using the INWA 10 Step Method ™;
- A 2 mile walk in the grounds of Wallington Hall;
- A cool down/stretching session and
- Access to Wallington for the rest of your visit.
Beginners to Nordic Walking often have questions about it, so we have tried to answer some of the typical questions that people ask. You can find these in the “Questions” tab above, so why not take a look.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Strolls with poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness
In association with National Trust Wallington