Learn to Nordic Walk at Bedale
Have you ever thought about learning to Nordic walk and wondered what all the fuss is about? Then this is the session for you.
We have decided to hold Nordic Walking beginners sessions in the lovely village of Bedale. This is an ideal place to try Nordic Walking.
Training is provided by Maggie, who is one of the trainers with Strolls With Poles. Maggie is a qualified Nordic Walking Instructor and an experienced Nordic Walker, so you are in good hands.
The format for the session will be:
- Provided with a set of poles (properly set up according to your height);
- A short introduction about Nordic walking, its benefits and it’s origin;
- Instruction on steps 1-5 of the INWA 10 Step Method ™;
- A short walk in Bedale Park;
- A cool down/stretching session.
Beginners to Nordic Walking often have questions about it, so we have tried to answer some of the typical questions that people ask. You can find these in the “Questions” tab above, so why not take a look.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Strolls with poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness