Take your Nordic Walking to the next level
Have you been Nordic walking for a while and would like to take your technique to the next level? Then this is the session for you.
We have teamed up with the National Trust property of Wallington to provide Nordic Walking beginners and advanced sessions in the beautiful grounds of this wonderful historic property. All of the facilities of Wallington are available here, so it is an ideal place to try Nordic Walking.
Using the most up to date information from INWA your session will include:
- A run through of steps 1-5 of the INWA 10 Step Method ™ (as a reminder);
- Instruction of steps 6-10 of the INWA 10 Step Method ™ with exercises;
- A walk around Wallington;
- A cool down/stretching session and
- Access to Wallington for the rest of your visit.
What will steps 6-10 enable me to do?
Steps 6-10 will enable you:
- to walk faster, using more of your upper body strength to propel you forward;
- tone and strengthen your abdominal muscles including the traverse abdominals (love handles);
- burn more calories – 46% more calories and
- raise your heart rate to make this a high intensity exercise without any pressure on your joints.
Please contact us if you have any other queries or questions.
Home | Blog | Walks | Sign-up | Contact
Strolls with poles – Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness
In association with National Trust Wallington
You must be logged in to post a comment.